Analyze – OFFENSIVE SECURITY, RED TEAM
Not sure where to get started with your security program, or need a closer look at some controls? Security assessments identify weaknesses before attackers abuse them.
We test security for organizations at every stage of their maturity. Some have in-house security teams, while others are considering their first security hire. However large or small, Seiso's Security Assessment delivers more than annual compliance. We dig deep to provide insights on improving the security posture of your environment.
During a Security Assessment, we're not breaking in, but we're carefully considering how we could by employing both offensive and defensive skill sets. Doing this is essential to identify and prioritize your security risks, vulnerabilities, and areas for improvement.
However, this isn't solely a technical exercise. As with all Seiso services, we consider governance, risk, and compliance in the discovery and prioritization of recommendations.
Security Assessments can include:
- Internal, external, and wireless vulnerability assessments.
- Security operations playbook review.
- Infrastructure architecture and design review.
- Assessment of existing implementations of SaaS products such as Microsoft 365™.
- Identification of sensitive data exposure in public-facing resources.
- Security tool technical health checks and value assessment, including wireless infrastructure, endpoint security, email security, security incident and event management (SIEM), network security monitoring (NSM, IDS/IPS), data loss prevention (DLP), and cloud access security brokers (CASB).