CISO ADVISORY SERVICES AND vCISO
Strategize – Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Consultation
Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and other cybersecurity leaders are in high demand and short supply. Developing cybersecurity leadership capabilities and integrating them into company culture and the C-suite is challenging. Seiso provides CISO advisory and Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) services that can help.
A successful cybersecurity program requires effective leadership that understands the cybersecurity landscape, can work across organizational boundaries, and can elevate and govern the cybersecurity program as a core organizational competency. Specifically, CISOs must have a unique combination of technical competency and leadership proficiency, as well as the ability to maintain composure as the organization’s threat landscape constantly evolves.
An effective CISO needs to have a broad skill set, and Seiso consultants can help build these skill sets through the following critical activities and more:
- Senior leadership and board-level cybersecurity advisory.
- Cybersecurity governance and risk management.
- Security program budgeting and management of cybersecurity investments.
- Compliance with frameworks, certifications, and regulations.
- Security program metrics and measurement.
- Cybersecurity strategic planning and analysis.
- Technical guidance and support on emerging and critical cybersecurity threats.
- Virtual CISO services where Seiso experts can fill in as a part of your team to assist on all of the above.
- Day-to-day security operations management.